Churp Churp

Friday, April 1, 2011

wat should i do?

I need to come to realize that he's just a guy,
a special one, maybe, but he's not mine.
I don't need to do things to make him love me.
If he wanted to, he would.

*every tears tell the story*

I hear the sirens, and I wonder
who won't get a second chance
My stereo is blasting,my
eyeliner is beginning to smear,
I
can barely hear.My tears are forming
in the corner of my eyes so just shut up

*I love you*

Stop.just stop. I know
your lying to me.
I don't think you realize that
you're killing me inside

With her hair pulled back
and her eyes drowned.
The make up running down
her face and silver in her hand.She realizes slowly
that no matter how much she hopes. There is no escape

*love me?*

The girl who seemed unbreakable-broke
The girl who seemed so strong-crumbled
The girl who always laughed it off-cried
The girl who would never stop trying-finally gave up & quit

*take cre of my :h:, i've left it with you.*

Miss your touch,
I miss your smell;
miss you so much that
my life is hell.
I miss the good times &
all the things that we've done
& I even miss the little things,
like you calling me hun

*dreaming sometimes gets me depressed*

You know i'm changing and it's breaking your heart.
There's nothing you can do,
except watch me fall apart

My heart is broken,my words are unspoken,
My tears are saying all that needs to be said. Thoughts and feelings.

How dare you do what you've done to me?
How can one guy cause all this misery?

No more words, No more lies,
Let it go before it dies,
Hear the words, Hear the pain,
The last of love ends in vain.
Sweet in starts, Bitter in end, Hearts will break never bend.

Broken smile, Starless sky,
Grab it all, Say goodbye.

Just live and breathe and try not to die again.

I gave you everything but it just wasn't enough to make you stay.

She's afraid that after all this waiting, he'll end up with another girl.
She's afraid of what hasn't happened yet.
& most of all,she's afraid she'll never find someone who could compare to him

In the world of a thousand lies
Where the truth is nowhere to be seen
It only takes one look into your
eyes
And i know you're
the only truth I need

*i love walking in the rain because no one knows i'm crying*

There's no where in
the world I'd rather be,
than in your arms,
safe from everything

I'm done losing sleep because of you.
I'm done holding back tears at the thought of you
I'm done being depressed over you.
I'm done crying my eyes out because of you.
I'm done asking the same questions that go unanswered

What, did you think I was strong enough to handle it?
If you did, then sweetie,
you don't know me at all.
These [smiles] are
fake. Just another lie people bought.
You would never know the disaster that's behind them.

I am a weak girl,
I always have been.
I fall apart at night,
I try my best to smile.
I song along to sad songs
Relating them to my life.
Please save me from myself

Damn right, I am still pissed.
Next time i see you face
we will see who has the upper hand.
I'm tired of your games.
I don't care anymore.

I think I might got into a fight
because my knuckles were bloody
and I don't feel alright.
I hit the bottom and I don't even care,

Everyday she fights for her life.
everyday she fights to not bring the blood.
everyday she fights to stay alive.

I scream...
and no one hears me...
I cry...
no one sees the tears..

There's only so much pain
One teenage girl's heart can take
& you my dear
Have exceeded the limits.

*for once in my life,i don't have to try to BE HAPPY
when i'm with you,
it just happens*

You may think she's
strong & happy but you don't know the half of it.
Each day she cries & thinks about die
How's that for strong and happy?

Anyone who can touch you
Can hurt you or heal you
Anyone who can reach you
Can love you or leave you

Just look at her
you would never know she is falling apart
day by day; she is getting weaker

*the sky is crying*

i've cried
::face47:
p/s
keep crying and crying
:(

3 comments:

  1. love sometime can be fun and sometime it may hurt u. Nway , theme song makes me wanna cry sob2. Sabar yea. Nice blog nway =). Ppl want to see u smile not cry =).

    ReplyDelete
  2. smile an everlasting smile please..
    i love your theme song "selamat pagi cinta"
    theme song of my first love..
    Al-Fatihah to him..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...